Current as of March 2012
- Created teaching strategies to best suit each student’s personality.
- Improved children’s behaviors and encouraged teamwork.
- Taught math, reading, writing, and art and crafts.
- Designed house to Passive House standards.
- Created physical models of building for exploration and display.
- Researched on site, solar analysis, and Deanwood, Washington DC area.
- Researched and compared several green materials.
- Worked along side architects, engineers, interior, and lighting designers.
- Reached out to companies to seek sponsorship.
- Understand and participated in house construction.
- Manage all aspects of non-profit towards earth-aiding goals.
- Led team to win 3 highly competitive grants.
- Guide staff and volunteers towards achieving goals and tasks.
- Coordinate events, meetings, and research experiments.
- Manage networking, financial, and legal responsibilities.
- Designed a multi-use building for New Orleans community.
- Produced plans, sections, and elevations detailing building for clients.
- Modeled and rendered building using digital programs.
- Generated site maps, material research, and documents for proposal.
- Streamlined all necessary aspects of green energy programs.
- Updated website, wrote documents, contacted property managers.
- Researched for and designed brochures, information flyer, and material cards.
- Collected measurements for producing roof garden plans.
- Designed placement of green roofs, potted plants, and furniture.
- Helped manage the store, displays, funds, and customer service.
- Created floral arrangements for clients.
AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, Sketch Up, Ecotect, ArcGIS,
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver,
HTML & Wordpress, Microsoft Office, 3D Studio Max (moderate)
English and Mandarin
»Installation Piece of Building Models of the Future NYC in collaboration with Cluster 8 of Parsons School for Design and featured by The New York Times.
»Memorial Installation Piece Commemorating the Troops Lost in the Iraq War. Auditioned and selected as one of the seven leading artists to represent La Guardia High School